WHO ARE WE??
For some, better living means to have a better job, a better house, recreational toys, more stuff and more money to get more stuff. It's an endless pursuit, the manufacturing industry and the marketing moguls have trapped you to following this belief. Things wear out and new things are made. Stuff goes obsolete faster than ever. Do vehicles really need to made every year? Are we really buying that many?
No matter where you are in the world, everyone spends their entire existence in search of one thing - better living. Though the pursuit may be wrought with it's own downfalls and benefits, how many grasp the real meaning of what better living is and how many strive for the conditioned and typical perception?
Yet, without having to look that hard, there are those who get it, the real meaning. We aren't meant to pursue more stuff, to live within a system that dictates our actions. We should instead pursue happiness. Not to be found in the amount of stuff we possess but in the quality of how we live our lives for ourselves and everyone else. Our way of life does not make sense and we know it. We are duped to believe there is nothing we can do about it.
This site aims to debunk that notion. There is some radical ideas presented here and many of them are far from new, some go back more than 2500 years.
Happiness and freedom is a journey. Change is an inevitable process and the decision to adapt and even initiate change is yours.
- RT @OGWildProd: Organizing Survival the OG Wild Way Teaser Book Trailer: https://t.co/hz0ahnTVLr via @YouTube
- I liked a @YouTube video from @ogwildprod https://t.co/ueE8aqHzqM Why A Hacienda
- informative video... https://t.co/cIZcJ8x5Rm
- I liked a @YouTube video from @mydrawingtutor https://t.co/OZsao70aKZ Drawing Exercise - How To Draw Better With Pencil Drawing
- I liked a @YouTube video https://t.co/HaPgsF53yv The Harlton Hacienda
My Garden Journal